Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Makin’ a Splash!
• Creator Spotlight: Brandy Boyd of Brandy’s Happy Home
• iCraft for Dolls: Make a doll-sized photo booth for your big splash with three easy projects designed by Brandy Boyd of Brandy’s Happy Home… full-color printables included!
• iSew for Dolls: Your dolls will be ready to make a splash in this quick & easy beach cover-up by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iCraft for Dolls: Create doll-sized party treats from polymer clay with this project by Tanja Read of Read Creations!
• Gotta Have It!: Find out about additional projects and patterns designed to help you make a splash …
• Collective Wisdom: Get inspired to plan a doll-related party with this fun idea shared by a member of the iCreate Community!
• Kids’ Corner: Make your own doll-sized goodie boxes with this project by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Mini Magazine: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Pages: 32 (PDF); 42 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 6.8 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.