Get inspired to create for your dolls with a back issue of iCreate Monthly.
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Fun & Games
• Creator Spotlight: Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals & iCreate for Dolls
• iBuild for Dolls: Build a doll-sized soccer or hockey goal from PVC pipe.
• Kids’ Corner: Make a ladder toss game for dolls.
• Gotta Have It!: Recommended tools & supplies for building doll furniture with PVC.
• iCraft for Dolls: Make a doll-sized version of a favorite family board game, complete with game box.
• iCreate Challenge: Our monthly opportunity to share your creations and have the chance to win a prize!
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Keep track of all those creative tasks with your own custom note pad.
Pages: 38 (PDF); 48 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 6 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate Monthly.