Magazine Back Issue: iCreate for Dolls Magazine: Issue 7 (Mar/Apr 2018)
In This Back Issue: Projects from Matilda Jo Originals include a CPVC science lab project and trendy lab coat sewing pattern!
*Earn 70-120 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this product!*
Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Reach For the Stars
• Creator Spotlight: Sarah Reilly of Geek Chic Doll Designs
• iBuild for Dolls: Set the stage for hours of scientific exploration with our free-standing CPVC Stargazer Science Lab by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iCraft for Dolls: Inspire yourself and your doll to reach for the stars every day with a piece of original artwork designed by Sarah Reilly of Geek Chic Doll Designs!
• iSew for Dolls: Explore the world of science in style with our doll-sized Trendy Lab Coat pattern by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Gotta Have It!: Looking for toys and accessories that encourage an interest in the STEM fields? Get started here with a few of our faves ...
• Kids' Corner: Dream big, then capture your dreams on a Vision Board to help make them come true!
• Let's Review: Wondering how a 3D printer could fit into your doll crafting? Find out how it's working for Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Sewing and selling products that will be used by children? Get help understanding the regulations involved from Sarah Reilly of Geek Chic Doll Designs.
• Mini Magazine: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Pages: 50 (PDF); 57 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 9 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Share your project photo and earn 10 Tillie Tokens! (Limited to 10 tokens/pattern & 30 photo sharing tokens/day)
Show us what you did with this pattern ...
DISCLOSURE: MatildaJo.com and its shop, ClubMatilda.com, are for-profit operations. As such, we occasionally participate in affiliate marketing programs where a small commission is received when products are purchased through links on the site. It is our policy to include links such as those above only to products that we would or have used personally or which we feel comfortable recommending to you. However, we accept no responsibility or liability for the results of your purchase or use of said products.