As I’ve shared in the past, every once in a while I like to share items from other talented sewists that were made using our Matilda’s Closet patterns. So today I thought I’d share a few of my favorite recent finds… be sure to click through to each individual Etsy shop page for more information about the featured outfit and to see their other fabulous creations available for sale!
Have questions? Email me at anytime and I’d be happy to answer them!
Five Items Made Using Matilda’s Closet Patterns
1. Graduation Ensemble by All Dolled Up In Florida (Made using the Matilda’s Closet Graduation Ensemble pattern)
2. Medium Blue Denim Print Shorts Romper by Hannah’s Dress Up (Made using the Matilda’s Closet Ruffle & Tumble Romper pattern)
3. Stars Shine Bright Sleeveless Top by Willie Flo Doll Clothes (Made using the Matilda’s Closet Mock Button-Front Shirt pattern)
4. Cats Paw Prints Ruffled Gathered Capri Romper by Totally Dolls (Made using the Matilda’s Closet Ruffled Romper pattern)
5. Pink & Gray Flower Print Fleece Bathrobe by Sew Like Betty (Made using the Matilda’s Closet Hooded Bathrobe pattern)
Have an item for sale made using our patterns?
Feel free to share in the comments below! Links welcome 🙂
Curious about the “rules” when it comes to selling items made using our patterns? Take a look at the last page of your pattern, where you’ll find information on how to get permission to sell. Still have questions? Email me at anytime and I’d be happy to answer them!
I have the graduation pattern, but so far none of the other four. I love your patterns and creativity. I want to purchase more of your patterns, i have quite a few now, and truly love them. I have not been able to participate in all of your weekly promotions, as in most cases, i already had the pattern you were giving away free. So maybe if we could choose one out of your or five that you pick. That would help. Otherwise, i just have to keep waiting on hopes you will offer one I don’t have. THANKYOU so much, appreciate you even making it possible to get a free pattern.