Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Reach For the Stars
• Creator Spotlight: Sarah Reilly of Geek Chic Doll Designs
• iBuild for Dolls: Set the stage for hours of scientific exploration with our free-standing CPVC Stargazer Science Lab by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iCraft for Dolls: Inspire yourself and your doll to reach for the stars every day with a piece of original artwork designed by Sarah Reilly of Geek Chic Doll Designs!
• iSew for Dolls: Explore the world of science in style with our doll-sized Trendy Lab Coat pattern by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Gotta Have It!: Looking for toys and accessories that encourage an interest in the STEM fields? Get started here with a few of our faves …
• Kids’ Corner: Dream big, then capture your dreams on a Vision Board to help make them come true!
• Let’s Review: Wondering how a 3D printer could fit into your doll crafting? Find out how it’s working for Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Sewing and selling products that will be used by children? Get help understanding the regulations involved from Sarah Reilly of Geek Chic Doll Designs.
• Mini Magazine: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Pages: 50 (PDF); 57 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 9 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats …
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.