Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate Monthly!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: To Market, To Market
• Creator Spotlight: Rita Coombs of Adollable
• Collective Wisdom: Advice from the iCreate for Dolls Community to help you prepare for your first craft show.
• iSew for Dolls: Whip up an adorable doll apron using your fave fold-over elastic!
• iCraft for Dolls: Add a realistic touch to your doll's fruit stand, play market or dollhouse with a doll-sized market crate made from just paper or cardstock & glue.
• Let's Review: Wishing for custom fabric without a hefty price tag? Consider printing your own armed after reading our product review from Traci Akierman of KeLibu Design.
• Gotta Have It!: Recommended products to help make your craft fair booth the must-see destination!
• Kids' Corner: Five resources to help those just learning to sew, including printable practice sewing pages.
• iCreate Challenge: Our monthly opportunity to share your creations and have the chance to win a prize!
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
Pages: 33 (PDF); 38 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 7 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.