Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Winter Games
• Creator Spotlight: Tanja Read of Read Creations
• iBuild for Dolls: Hit the slopes with a quick and easy CPVC doll sled project by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iSew for Dolls: Create a custom skating, dance or gymnastics uniform using a leotard and skirt pattern by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Gotta Have It!: More patterns from the iCreate Marketplace designed to help you create doll-sized winter fun!
• Kids' Corner: Your doll will be prepared for whatever winter fun comes her way in an easy to sew knit hat designed by Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Plan for a profitable year for your creative business with our printable product & promotion planning worksheet!
• Mini Magazine: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Pages: 36 (PDF); 42 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 7.4 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.