Magazine Back Issue: iCreate for Dolls Magazine: Issue 6 (Jan/Feb 2018)
In This Back Issue: Projects from Matilda Jo Originals include a CPVC doll sled and leotard and skirt sewing patterns!
*Earn 70-120 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this product!*
Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Winter Games
• Creator Spotlight: Tanja Read of Read Creations
• iBuild for Dolls: Hit the slopes with a quick and easy CPVC doll sled project by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iSew for Dolls: Create a custom skating, dance or gymnastics uniform using a leotard and skirt pattern by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Gotta Have It!: More patterns from the iCreate Marketplace designed to help you create doll-sized winter fun!
• Kids' Corner: Your doll will be prepared for whatever winter fun comes her way in an easy to sew knit hat designed by Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Plan for a profitable year for your creative business with our printable product & promotion planning worksheet!
• Mini Magazine: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Pages: 36 (PDF); 42 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 7.4 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Share your project photo and earn 10 Tillie Tokens! (Limited to 10 tokens/pattern & 30 photo sharing tokens/day)
Show us what you did with this pattern ...
DISCLOSURE: MatildaJo.com and its shop, ClubMatilda.com, are for-profit operations. As such, we occasionally participate in affiliate marketing programs where a small commission is received when products are purchased through links on the site. It is our policy to include links such as those above only to products that we would or have used personally or which we feel comfortable recommending to you. However, we accept no responsibility or liability for the results of your purchase or use of said products.