Magazine Back Issue: iCreate for Dolls Magazine: Issue 8 (May/June 2018)
In This Back Issue: Projects from Matilda Jo Originals include a beach cover-up sewing pattern!
*Earn 70-120 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this product!*
Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Makin' a Splash!
• Creator Spotlight: Brandy Boyd of Brandy's Happy Home
• iCraft for Dolls: Make a doll-sized photo booth for your big splash with three easy projects designed by Brandy Boyd of Brandy's Happy Home... full-color printables included!
• iSew for Dolls: Your dolls will be ready to make a splash in this quick & easy beach cover-up by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iCraft for Dolls: Create doll-sized party treats from polymer clay with this project by Tanja Read of Read Creations!
• Gotta Have It!: Find out about additional projects and patterns designed to help you make a splash ...
• Collective Wisdom: Get inspired to plan a doll-related party with this fun idea shared by a member of the iCreate Community!
• Kids' Corner: Make your own doll-sized goodie boxes with this project by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Mini Magazine: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Pages: 32 (PDF); 42 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 6.8 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Share your project photo and earn 10 Tillie Tokens! (Limited to 10 tokens/pattern & 30 photo sharing tokens/day)
Show us what you did with this pattern ...
DISCLOSURE: MatildaJo.com and its shop, ClubMatilda.com, are for-profit operations. As such, we occasionally participate in affiliate marketing programs where a small commission is received when products are purchased through links on the site. It is our policy to include links such as those above only to products that we would or have used personally or which we feel comfortable recommending to you. However, we accept no responsibility or liability for the results of your purchase or use of said products.