$6.95 – $11.95
Magazine Back Issue: iCreate Monthly: Issue 1 (Aug 2017)
In This Back Issue: Projects from Matilda Jo Originals include a doll-sized soccer or hockey goal, ladder toss game for dolls and a doll-sized board game.
*Earn 70-120 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this product!*
Get inspired to create for your dolls with a back issue of iCreate Monthly.
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Fun & Games
• Creator Spotlight: Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals & iCreate for Dolls
• iBuild for Dolls: Build a doll-sized soccer or hockey goal from PVC pipe.
• Kids' Corner: Make a ladder toss game for dolls.
• Gotta Have It!: Recommended tools & supplies for building doll furniture with PVC.
• iCraft for Dolls: Make a doll-sized version of a favorite family board game, complete with game box.
• iCreate Challenge: Our monthly opportunity to share your creations and have the chance to win a prize!
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Keep track of all those creative tasks with your own custom note pad.
Pages: 38 (PDF); 48 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 6 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate Monthly.
Share your project photo and earn 10 Tillie Tokens! (Limited to 10 tokens/pattern & 30 photo sharing tokens/day)
Show us what you did with this pattern ...
DISCLOSURE: MatildaJo.com and its shop, ClubMatilda.com, are for-profit operations. As such, we occasionally participate in affiliate marketing programs where a small commission is received when products are purchased through links on the site. It is our policy to include links such as those above only to products that we would or have used personally or which we feel comfortable recommending to you. However, we accept no responsibility or liability for the results of your purchase or use of said products.