Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate Monthly!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Imagine That!
• Creator Spotlight: Traci Akierman of KeLibu
• iCraft for Dolls: Create FOUR fun & easy fortune teller-inspired projects designed by Traci Akierman of KeLibu.
• Gotta Have It!: Recommended products to help fasten your doll clothing.
• Collective Wisdom: Get inspired by costume photos shared by members of the iCreate for Dolls Community.
• iCraft for Dolls: Dress up your doll as his or her favorite critter with a creative felt mask project from Liese Brouwer of Doll Tag Clothing.
• Kids' Corner: Create a spooky cute table decoration for your doll's Halloween festivities with a project shared by Kathleen Gallaher of Oh Sew Kat!
• iCreate Challenge: Find out more about our special month-long Octoberfest 2017 event, including lots of fun, friends ... and prizes!
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Branding tips for creative business owners to help ensure you're not scaring off potential customers.
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
Pages: 30 (PDF); 35 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 7.1 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.