Magazine Back Issue: iCreate Monthly: Issue 4 (Nov 2017)
In This Back Issue: Projects from Matilda Jo Originals include a doll-sized t-shirt pattern and holiday countdown project.
*Earn 70-120 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this product!*
Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate Monthly!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: The Best Gifts Come in Small Packages
• Creator Spotlight: Liese Brouwer of Doll Tag Clothing
• iCraft for Dolls: Count down the days until your next holiday or special event with a customizable project designed by Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• iSew for Dolls: Whip up a basic doll t-shirt for use as a party favor or gift with this project from Kristin Rutten of Matilda Jo Originals.
• Gotta Have It!: Tools you'll want to add to your holiday wishlist.
• Collective Wisdom: Renew your spirit of gift-giving with "best doll gift" stories shared by members of the iCreate for Dolls Community.
• Kids' Corner: Two fun ways to wrap up a gift for your favorite doll, best friend or special teacher!
• iCreate Challenge: Our monthly opportunity to share your creations and have the chance to win a prize!
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
Pages: 37 (PDF); 45 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 8 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.