Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate Monthly!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Picture Perfect
• Creator Spotlight: Julie Holmansky of Up Owl Night Crafting
• iBuild for Dolls: Construct a simple PVC frame to support your doll photography backdrops with a project designed by Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• Gotta Have It!: Tools to help you create more realistic, professional quality doll photos.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Improve your product photos with a few simple steps shared by Erin Hentzel of Avery Lane.
• Collective Wisdom: Get inspired to find (or create!) the perfect props with fave photos shared by members of the iCreate for Dolls Community.
• Let's Review: Explore a different approach to finding the perfect background for your doll photos with Kristin Rutten of iCreate for Dolls and Matilda Jo Originals.
• Kids' Corner: Make a no-sew purse with this kid-friendly project from Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• iCreate Challenge: Our monthly opportunity to share your creations and have the chance to win a prize!
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
Pages: 26 (PDF); 30 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 5.2 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.