Magazine Back Issue: iCreate Monthly: Issue 5 (Dec 2017)
In This Back Issue: Projects from guest designer Read Creations.
*Earn 70-120 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this product!*
Get inspired to create for your dolls with this back issue of iCreate Monthly!
Each full-color issue includes a Q&A-style interview with someone just like YOU who creates for dolls PLUS projects with full-size pattern pieces, printables, resources, special offers and more!
IN THIS ISSUE:
Theme: Picture Perfect
• Creator Spotlight: Julie Holmansky of Up Owl Night Crafting
• iBuild for Dolls: Construct a simple PVC frame to support your doll photography backdrops with a project designed by Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• Gotta Have It!: Tools to help you create more realistic, professional quality doll photos.
• Mind Your Own Craft Business: Improve your product photos with a few simple steps shared by Erin Hentzel of Avery Lane.
• Collective Wisdom: Get inspired to find (or create!) the perfect props with fave photos shared by members of the iCreate for Dolls Community.
• Let's Review: Explore a different approach to finding the perfect background for your doll photos with Kristin Rutten of iCreate for Dolls and Matilda Jo Originals.
• Kids' Corner: Make a no-sew purse with this kid-friendly project from Tanja Read of Read Creations.
• iCreate Challenge: Our monthly opportunity to share your creations and have the chance to win a prize!
• Monthly Mini: Make your doll her own mini version of iCreate Monthly.
Pages: 26 (PDF); 30 (Print-blank pages added for pattern page backs)
PDF File Size: 5.2 MB
Available in both printable PDF and soft-cover book formats ...
Printable PDFs are available for instant download as soon as your payment clears. No physical product is shipped. All print copies are professionally printed full-color, soft-cover books.
This product is a single back issue of iCreate for Dolls Magazine.
Share your project photo and earn 10 Tillie Tokens! (Limited to 10 tokens/pattern & 30 photo sharing tokens/day)
Show us what you did with this pattern ...
DISCLOSURE: MatildaJo.com and its shop, ClubMatilda.com, are for-profit operations. As such, we occasionally participate in affiliate marketing programs where a small commission is received when products are purchased through links on the site. It is our policy to include links such as those above only to products that we would or have used personally or which we feel comfortable recommending to you. However, we accept no responsibility or liability for the results of your purchase or use of said products.