Download eligible versions of this pattern for FREE with 499 Tillie Tokens! (Applicable only when offered at regular price.)
Snow Sled CPVC Plans
Even if the weather outside is frightful, your 18-inch dolls will find it delightful with this cute little snow sled from AptOne8!
This intermediate-level PDF pattern download includes step-by-step photo instructions for building the sled frame from CPVC pipe, as well as pattern pieces and instructions for sewing a removable fabric seat secured with hook-and-loop tape.
Make this sleigh-style sled with sturdy fabrics such as denim or corduroy for serious play ... or dress it up in velvet or other more festive fabrics for a holiday scene.
Need help finding PVC project supplies? Check out our Recommended PVC & CPVC Suppliers list for links to our favorite sources!
Get inspired by these samples made by our Team Tillie Testers!
PIPE & FITTINGS:
– 10 feet of 1/2-inch almond color CPVC CTS pipe
– CPVC 1/2-inch fittings (slip):18 TEES, two ELBOWS (45°), eight ELBOWS (90°), two END CAPS
– 1/2 yard fabric (cotton, denim, corduroy, velvet)
– 12 1/2 inches of 3/4-inch wide hook-and-loop tape (or 20 inches of 3/8-inch wide hook-and-loop tape)
– Quilt batting (enough for one 16×13-inch piece)
– Chipboard or sturdy cardboard (enough for one 4 1/4×7 3/4-inch piece)
– 1 yard jute, string or ribbon (for sled rope)
• Basic measurement
• PVC cutting using a handheld PVC pipe cutter or hand saw
• Beginner-level machine sewing
• Ability to read & follow assembly instructions
6 1/2 inches wide by 13 1/2 inches long by 6 inches tall
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.