SUMMER 3-DAY DIGITAL DOLLAR SALE! Buy as many individual PDF patterns and/or magazines you want for just $1 each when you choose 10 or more! LIMITED TIME ONLY Sale ends at midnight on Saturday, June 19th, 2021 (Mountain Time) Excludes bundles and all print products.
Snow Sled CPVC Plans
Even if the weather outside is frightful, your 18-inch dolls will find it delightful with this cute little snow sled from AptOne8!
This intermediate-level PDF pattern download includes step-by-step photo instructions for building the sled frame from CPVC pipe, as well as pattern pieces and instructions for sewing a removable fabric seat secured with hook-and-loop tape.
Make this sleigh-style sled with sturdy fabrics such as denim or corduroy for serious play ... or dress it up in velvet or other more festive fabrics for a holiday scene.
PIPE & FITTINGS:
– 10 feet of 1/2-inch almond color CPVC CTS pipe
– CPVC 1/2-inch fittings (slip):18 TEES, two ELBOWS (45°), eight ELBOWS (90°), two END CAPS
– 1/2 yard fabric (cotton, denim, corduroy, velvet)
– 12 1/2 inches of 3/4-inch wide hook-and-loop tape (or 20 inches of 3/8-inch wide hook-and-loop tape)
– Quilt batting (enough for one 16×13-inch piece)
– Chipboard or sturdy cardboard (enough for one 4 1/4×7 3/4-inch piece)
– 1 yard jute, string or ribbon (for sled rope)
• Basic measurement
• PVC cutting using a handheld PVC pipe cutter or hand saw
• Beginner-level machine sewing
• Ability to read & follow assembly instructions
6 1/2 inches wide by 13 1/2 inches long by 6 inches tall
Share your project photo and earn 10 Tillie Tokens! (Limited to 10 tokens/pattern & 30 photo sharing tokens/day)
Show us what you did with this pattern ...
DISCLOSURE: MatildaJo.com and its shop, ClubMatilda.com, are for-profit operations. As such, we occasionally participate in affiliate marketing programs where a small commission is received when products are purchased through links on the site. It is our policy to include links such as those above only to products that we would or have used personally or which we feel comfortable recommending to you. However, we accept no responsibility or liability for the results of your purchase or use of said products.