SUMMER 3-DAY DIGITAL DOLLAR SALE! Buy as many individual PDF patterns and/or magazines you want for just $1 each when you choose 10 or more! LIMITED TIME ONLY Sale ends at midnight on Saturday, June 19th, 2021 (Mountain Time) Excludes bundles and all print products.
“Ruff” Life Doghouse CPVC Plans
You can expect lots of happy tail-wagging when you whip up this pet-sized doghouse for your 18-inch doll’s favorite furry friend!
This beginner-level PDF pattern download includes step-by-step photo instructions for building a doghouse frame from CPVC pipe, as well as pattern pieces and instructions for sewing a fabric cover and a foam-lined, removable roof, all attached using hook-and-loop tape. Additional features include a full lining and built-in fabric floor.
– 6 feet of almond color CPVC CTS pipe – 1/2 inch (cut pieces total approximately 70 inches, not accounting for waste)
– CPVC 1/2-inch fittings (slip): 2 tees, 6 elbows (45°), 7 elbows (90°)
– Optional: sandpaper (medium and fine grit), spray paint for plastic, contact cement
– 1/3 yard* fabric for doghouse (cotton, denim, canvas) *Additional yardage may be needed if matching striped or patterned fabrics.
– 1/4 yard fabric for roof (cotton, denim, canvas)
– 2/3 yard lining fabric for doghouse and roof (cotton)
– 15 1/8 inches of 3/4-inch wide hook-and-loop tape (or 30 1/4 inches of 3/8-inch wide hook-and-loop tape)
– Two 9×12-inch 6mm foam sheets
– 12 1/2 inches extra-wide double fold bias tape
– Small handheld PVC pipe cutter, hacksaw or miter saw
– Measuring tape or yardstick
– Sewing machine
– Seam gauge
• Basic measurement
• PVC cutting using a handheld PVC pipe cutter or hand saw
• Beginner-level machine sewing
Approximately 7 1/2 inches wide by 10 1/2 inches deep by 10 1/2 inches tall (at peak). Doorway opening measures approximately 3 inches wide by 4 3/4 inches tall.
Share your project photo and earn 10 Tillie Tokens! (Limited to 10 tokens/pattern & 30 photo sharing tokens/day)
Show us what you did with this pattern ...
DISCLOSURE: MatildaJo.com and its shop, ClubMatilda.com, are for-profit operations. As such, we occasionally participate in affiliate marketing programs where a small commission is received when products are purchased through links on the site. It is our policy to include links such as those above only to products that we would or have used personally or which we feel comfortable recommending to you. However, we accept no responsibility or liability for the results of your purchase or use of said products.