SUMMER 3-DAY DIGITAL DOLLAR SALE! Buy as many individual PDF patterns and/or magazines you want for just $1 each when you choose 10 or more! LIMITED TIME ONLY Sale ends at midnight on Saturday, June 19th, 2021 (Mountain Time) Excludes bundles and all print products.
$5.99 – $17.95
Suite Dreams Collection: Curved Canopy Bed PVC Plans
Sweeten up your 18-inch doll’s bedroom with this traditional curved canopy bed from the AptOne8 Suite Dreams Collection.
*Earn 60-180 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this pattern!*
Sweeten up your 18-inch doll's bedroom with this traditional curved canopy bed from the AptOne8 Suite Dreams Collection.
This PDF project download includes instructions for building a curved canopy bed frame from PVC pipe. Tips for prepping your pipes are included, as well as step-by-step construction photos to help with assembly. No power tools needed!
Also included are pattern pieces and detailed instructions for creating a foam mattress with a fabric cover. The cover features a zippered opening for easy removal and laundering. Quilted fabric is recommended for a more realistic look, as well as the addition of optional piping around the edges. The bed frame is designed to accommodate two stacked mattresses, making it easy to add the included pleated bed skirt. Also included are instructions for a matching pleated canopy top.
This bed is compatible with the AptOne8 Suite Dreams Collection: Basic Bedding Set which will help you create fitted and flat sheets, a pillowcase, a reversible comforter and an alternate bed skirt.
– Two 10-foot Schedule 40 rigid 1/2-inch PVC pipes
– PVC 1/2-inch fittings (slip): Three 3-WAYS, four 4-WAYS, 22 TEES, eight ELBOWS (22.5°)
– Optional: sandpaper (medium and fine grit), spray paint for plastic, contact cement
– Fabric: 1 1/6 yard main fabric (cotton, gingham or broadcloth); 1 yard lining fabric
– 12 inches of 3/4-inch wide hook-and-loop tape
– Recommended tools: pinking shears, seam gauge
– Fabric: 2/3 yard (pre-quilted cotton, cotton, muslin, broadcloth, ticking)
– Upholstery foam – 1 inch thick: 10×20 inches
– Vinyl zipper: 7-inch
– Optional: Bias tape maxi piping: 2-4 yards
– Small handheld PVC pipe cutter, hacksaw or miter saw
– Measuring tape or yardstick
– Needle nose pliers
– Sewing machine
• Basic measurement
• PVC cutting using a handheld PVC pipe cutter or hand saw
• Intermediate-level machine sewing
Approximately 10 inches wide by 22 inches long by 17 1/4 inches tall at the highest point
Share your project photo and earn 10 Tillie Tokens! (Limited to 10 tokens/pattern & 30 photo sharing tokens/day)
Show us what you did with this pattern ...
DISCLOSURE: MatildaJo.com and its shop, ClubMatilda.com, are for-profit operations. As such, we occasionally participate in affiliate marketing programs where a small commission is received when products are purchased through links on the site. It is our policy to include links such as those above only to products that we would or have used personally or which we feel comfortable recommending to you. However, we accept no responsibility or liability for the results of your purchase or use of said products.