You'll have everything you need to create a customized "bed-in-a-bag" set for your 18-inch doll bed with this complete basic bedding set!
Designed to fit all AptOne8 Suite Dreams Collection beds, this beginner level pattern includes step-by-step photo instructions and pattern pieces for both twin and full-sized doll beds. Options include a three-piece sheet set consisting of a flat sheet, fitted sheet with realistic elasticized corners, and pillowcase. Also included is a ruffled bed skirt for use over a box spring or second mattress, as well as a reversible comforter with optional piping detail.
This Suite Dreams Collection: Basic Bedding Set was designed for use with any of the other patterns in the Suite Dreams Collection. The mattress is part of the Suite Dreams Collection: Build-A-Bed pattern, which you can find here. The mock box spring information is found as a tutorial on the blog here. The tutorial for the bed pillow is found here.
In addition to all Suite Dreams Collection beds, this pattern may fit bed sets with the following approximate dimensions:
• Twin Bed Mattress: 10 inches wide by 20 inches long x 1 inch deep
• Full Bed Mattress: 16 inches wide by 20 inches long x 1 inch deep
• Both Sizes: Approximate height from floor to top of mock spring+mattress: 4 inches
• Pillow: 4x6 inches (Use our free Doll-Sized Bed Pillow tutorial to make the perfect pillow!)
Available in both print and downloadable PDF formats.
– 2 3/4 to 4 yards woven fabric (actual yardage depends upon bed size and components chosen)
– 1/4-inch wide elastic – 14 to 17 inches
– Quilt batting – approximately 17×21 inches
– Bias tape maxi piping (optional) – 2 1/2 to 3 yards
– Loop turner
– Self-healing cutting mat, clear acrylic quilting ruler and rotary cutter
– Water soluble disappearing ink pen or tailor’s chalk
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.