Express your doll's own unique personality through a pair of boots she and her friends are sure to "flip" over! Pair these boots with a pair of jeans for a comfy, casual look or layer with a pair of cute boot stockings and a pretty dress for a day out with friends.
These trendy mid-calf booties are fully lined with a flip-down design that lets your doll reveal a bit of her "inner" spirit. The fully functional lace-up front and zippered back make for easy dressing, with lots of top-stitching for added realism.
Play it safe with neutrals and solids ... or go wild with bright colors and lively patterns. The options are limited only by your imagination, which means you may need to make more than one pair!
• 1/6-yard vinyl or very lightweight, pliable leather
• scrap fashion fabric for lining
• 2 8-inch (or longer) nylon zippers
• 16 eyelets (at least 3/16-inch deep)
• 4 prong-back studs (no more than 10 mm diameter)
• scrap chipboard
• scrap foam (6mm thick) or cork (3/16-inch thick) for soles
• 18 inches bias tape piping
• glue gun & glue sticks
• eyelet setter (I prefer Crop-A-Dile II)
• 48 inches cording for laces
• Xyron laminator with adhesive cartridge & Sticky Notes (optional)
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.