PATTERN: Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Cap (PDF)
Sew Your Own Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Cap for your 18-inch Doll, just like Mo’Ne Davis!
*Earn 40 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this pattern!*
Throw your hair up in a ponytail and hit the field with the Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Cap!
This fully lined cap features an adjustable back hook-and-loop closure and an opening to accommodate the kinds of hairstyles an active gal needs when she's ready to play ball. Topstitching detail inside and out adds to the realism, while the lightweight foam brim is flexible and play-friendly.
This cap is part of the complete Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Uniform PDF pattern collection inspired by Mo'Ne Davis, a talented young teen who not only took the path less chosen by playing baseball with the boys, became the first girl to win and pitch a shutout in the Little League World Series in 2014.
• 1/6 yard fashion fabric – midweight knits, such as stretchable nylon or polyester mesh, or woven, such as cotton or lightweight denim
• 1/6 yard contrasting fabric for lining – same types as above
• Scrap 2mm craft foam ( ie. Foamies™ sheet)
• 2 inches sewable hook and loop tape (ie. Velcro™)
• Iron-on transfer paper for dark fabrics (my preference: Jet-Opaque II Heat Transfer Paper)
• 12 inches extra-wide double fold bias tape
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.