PATTERN: Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Jersey (PDF)
Sew Your Own Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Jersey for your 18-inch Doll, just like Mo’Ne Davis!
*Earn 40 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this pattern!*
You'll be ready to hit a homer and show your team pride with the Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Jersey!
This realistic shirt features two-toned styling, front button closure and the classic baseball jersey neckline. Add the included All Stars logo, numbers and/or letters using your favorite transfer paper to complete the look ... or design your own! Long enough to tuck in, but nice enough to wear loose or layered over your favorite tee with a pair of shorts or jeans.
This jersey is part of the complete Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Uniform PDF pattern collection inspired by Mo'Ne Davis, a talented young teen who not only took the path less chosen by playing baseball with the boys, became the first girl to win and pitch a shutout in the Little League World Series in 2014.
• 1/3 yard sport knit fabric – stretch nylon, stretch polyester, jersey knit
• 1/6 yard contrasting fabric – polyester mesh, stretch nylon
• 1/6 yard fusible interfacing
• Thread (recommendation – choose the color that matches your contrasting sleeve fabric)
• 4 3/8-inch buttons
• Iron-on transfer paper for dark fabrics (my preference: Jet-Opaque II Heat Transfer Paper)
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.