PATTERN: Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Pants (PDF)
Sew Your Own Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Pants for your 18-inch Doll, just like Mo’Ne Davis!
*Earn 50 Tillie Tokens when you purchase this pattern!*
Slide into home plate and hear the crowd roar with a pair of Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Pants!
Featuring a hook-and-loop front fly with button closure, back welt pocket, belt loops, mock knee padding and mid-calf length, the only thing missing from these pants is the grass stains! Also included in this pattern download are directions for a matching webbed belt with two choices for the closure.
These pants and belt are part of the complete Atta Girl Baseball/Softball Uniform PDF pattern collection inspired by Mo'Ne Davis, a talented young teen who not only took the path less chosen by playing baseball with the boys, became the first girl to win and pitch a shutout in the Little League World Series in 2014.
• 1/3 yard sport knit fabric – stretch nylon, stretch polyester, jersey knit
• Scrap contrasting fabric for striping (may substitute 18 inches of bias tape maxi piping)
• 10 1/2 inches 3/4-inch elastic
• 8 inches 1/4-inch elastic
• 1 1/2-inches sewable hook and loop tape (ie. Velcro™)
• 1 3/8-inch button
• 18 inches 1/2-wide webbing
• Liquid Seam Sealant, such as Fray Check (optional)
• 2 1/2-inch D rings OR one 1/2-inch buckle and three 3/8-inch eyelets with finishing washers (backings)
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.