Your little friend will be ready for whatever warm weather fun comes her way with this versatile PDF capri pants pattern. At full length, these pants hit at mid-calf, but are designed to be rolled up to whatever length you prefer, revealing the contrasting lining underneath.
Other features include optional front and back patch pockets, which may be sewn from matching or contrasting fabric for a variety of looks. The pockets are lined, adding additional detail, as is the waistband casing. An elasticized waist allows for easy pull-on dressing, while front eyelets and a mock tied drawstring add a touch of realism to the look.
Designed as part of the Summer Camp Collection by Matilda’s Closet, these pants complement the Mock Button-Front Shirt and Bucket Hat. Stitch up the entire outfit, then add the coordinating Convertible Bunk Bed pattern by AptOne8, and your little friend will be all set for summer camp!
• 1/4 yard woven fabric, such as cotton or lightweight denim
• 1/8 yard contrasting lining fabric, such as light to mid-weight cotton or seersucker
• Two 3/16-inch eyelets with backings (washers)
• 1 foot of lightweight 1/8-inch wide cording or ribbon
• 10 1/2 inches of 1/4-inch wide elastic
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.