Cute and perfect for play ... your little friend will have all her bases covered when she heads off to summer camp in this adorable one-piece romper!
This PDF download includes pattern pieces and step-by-step photo instructions for creating a one-piece romper in two sizes ... one for 18-inch dolls such as American Girl™ and another for 14.5-inch dolls such as WellieWishers™.
No one will guess the optional row of tiny buttons down the front hides hook and loop tape underneath, which allows for easy dressing for even the littlest fingers. Other features include a fully lined top with a gathered front panel attached to a yoke, ruffled cap-style sleeves, elasticized waist and a cute little bow to round it all out.
Designed as part of the Summer Camp Collection by Matilda’s Closet, which includes our Mock Button-Front Shirt, Roll-Up Capris and Bucket Hat, as well as our coordinating Convertible Bunk Bed pattern by AptOne8.
• 1/3 yard woven fashion fabric (cotton, lightweight denim)
• 1/4 yard lining fabric
• 4 inches 3/8-inch wide hook-and-loop tape
• 9 1/2 inches 1/4-inch wide elastic
• 5 1/4-inch buttons
• 1/6 yard lightweight woven fashion fabric (cotton, very lightweight denim)
• 1/6 yard lining fabric
• 2 3/4 inches 3/8-inch wide hook-and-loop tape
• 5 1/2 inches 1/4-inch wide elastic
• 4 1/4-inch buttons
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.