Outfit your 18-inch doll's entire soccer team with our latest addition to our Atta Girl sewing patterns!
This PDF download includes an intermediate level uniform pattern, including shirt and matching shorts. The shirt features a unique hidden shoulder snap closure, which makes it possible to iron-on team numbers on both the front and back of the shirt ... just like the big girls! The pull-on shorts feature an elasticized waistband and the choice of two lengths. Both the shirt and shorts also sport matching ribbon trim, pulling the entire look together.
Also included: BONUS Socks & Tights Tutorial so you can make socks to go with your uniform!
Combine this pattern with our AptOne8 Soccer & Hockey Goal project plans and your doll will be set for the big game! (Soccer & Hockey Goal plans are the featured project in the August 2017 edition of iCreate Monthly published by iCreate for Dolls, available here.)
Get inspired by these samples made by our Team Tillie Testers!
• MAIN FABRIC: 1/4 yard light to medium weight sport knit (athletic mesh, stretch polyester)
• CONTRASTING SLEEVE FABRIC: 1/6 yard light to medium weight sport knit (athletic mesh, spacer mesh, stretch mesh)
• 8 1/2 inches 5/8-inch wide fold-over elastic (FOE)
• 2 feet 3/8-inch wide grosgrain ribbon
• 10 inches 1/2-inch wide elastic
• Fusible interfacing for light to midweight fabrics (approximately 3×5 inches)
• Four 3/8-inch diameter snap sets (4 sew-on sets or 3 button snaps, such as KAM snaps, + 1 sew-on set)
• Thread (to match both fabrics)
• OPTIONAL: Iron-on numbers (1 to 2 inches tall)
Matilda Jo Originals, including the brands Matilda’s Closet and AptOne8, is not affiliated with American Girl® or Mattel®. No endorsement is implied.